Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Altitude Series: Partial Release and Preview

As mentioned before in the Process post for the Steampunk Virtuoso series, I'll be coming out with companion items for the already-out Altitude Boots, shown here:



Originally these were conceived as part of the Steampunk series, but they branched off into their own wintry style. So, I separated them into their own series, Altitude, which could be a reflection of being a steampunkey dirigible pilot or just living in the mountains all rugged and stuff.

I realized a black version might look nice as well. On a whim I even did up a black-and-red version included free with the black boots to match Intrepid from the steampunk series.

These are also my favorite vendor images so far. They're simple and clean. I'm trying to figure out how to clean up my vendor images and take better product photos. Tres difficile.

The rest of the Altitude series will be coming after I get some work done on the brand-image collection with a gryphon logo. Next post for a sneak peek on that.

This should look familiar - it was in the Steampunk process post. The concept sketches for the rest of the Altitude series are in the bottom panel.




Cheers!
~Gryph
GryphonWings Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment